- Parents are advised to retain a copy of the completed form and documents submitted.
- Having a sibling enrolled as a student of La Martiniere Girls’ College or La Martiniere College does not guarantee admission of a candidate in Lower Preparatory.
- Parents are advised to apply in other Colleges as well, due to limited seats at La Martiniere Girls’ College.
- Membership of the LMGAA or LMA does not guarantee admission.
- It is clarified that the application form charges and transaction charges are non-refundable and the same will not be refunded if admission is not granted. The said charges will not be adjusted towards Fees/ Other charges in the event if admission is granted.
- The purchase of the form and submission of this application form or the interaction with the Principal does not guarantee admission to the College.
DATE OF BIRTH
For admission to Lower Preparatory, only those candidates born between 1st March, 2015 and 29th February, 2016 shall be considered. Any falsification of information may lead to the Application Form being rejected or the admission once granted, being cancelled. There will be no change permitted in the date of birth of the applicant, if admitted to La Martiniere Girls' College, at any time during the candidate's tenure in the College.
Completed Application Forms will be received on the College Playground on Thursday, 6th December, 2018 from
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. ONLY.
Note:The Mobile number and Email ID used for creation of Login must be remembered as the details will be required for viewing the following :-
- If the candidate is found eligible for the interaction with the Principal.
- If the candidate is found eligible for admission after the interaction with the Principal
Requirements for making the payment
Valid Credit / Debit card, Net banking credentials for
- Making payment for the Application Form Fee - Rs.3000/- Plus transaction charges from 1st November, 2018 - 15th November, 2018.
- Making payment for the Application Form Fee - Rs.3500/- (with late fees) from 16th November, 2018 to 25th November, 2018.
The Principal views with great distaste any form of influence used in the selection process. This includes letters from persons of eminence, personal contact, courtesy calls and above all any reference to personal acquaintance and friendships. Please note that while courtesy shall be extended, it would not be in the interest of the candidate for any kind of benign influence to be exercised. Admissions of students to La Martiniere Girls' College, Lucknow is the prerogative of the Lady Principal.